The user interface within the mobile app comprises the central element,
where it is possible to manage the sales rep's daily tasks. It provides
access to all critical sales intelligence and actions.
- task list for a current working day
- access to employees' calendars
- performance overview for defined targets and KPIs
- access to the business-relevant reports
- all available modules presented in the menu
- automatic remider about the data synchronisation
- reminder about the system updates
The dashboard is the central place, where all crucial data is presented in the form
of graphs and widgets. Depending on the role permissions, managers can
instantly verify key parameters of their sales teams.
- interactive graphs and theme widgets
- sales targets and KPIs performance of employees
- current sales results
- distribution analysis and availability check
- sales trends by key product categories, brands, products
Business targets comprise one of the primary parameters of productivity
evaluation of your staff. That is why, monitoring the level of targets
completion is essential to both employees and their superiors.
- various types of targets
- defining the value of targets for an individual sales rep
- monitoring the performance of a particular target
- target forecasting at the end of the billing cycle
- progress in time for a particular target
The calendar allows users to plan tasks in an intuitive way, offering
an intelligible presentation of how to schedule your time in an efficient way.
Moreover, the feature supports the synchronisation of events
from external calendars, such as the one used in your company.
- 4 views available: daily, weekly, montly, agenda
- sync events from external calendars on the mobile device (max 6)
- task overview by timing (time scheduled / actual time spent)
- highlighting tasks and activities depending on their status or type
Multimedia are add-ons to the trading offer used to make the presentation
to a customer more visually attractive. With the bank of multimedia,
a company can unify its marketing message as well as reduce the costs
of producing and updating printed materials, e.g. brochures.
- processing photos, videos and other docs e.g. PDF
- attributing files to certain products centrally
- access to multimedia while performing other activity in the system e.g. making an order
- adding selected multimedia types to the customer card
Key Performance Indicators are measures reflecting the quality of
work performed by the system users in the light of standards
defined by an organisation.
- access to over a dozen ready-to-use algorithms of KPI calculation
- defining standards for each KPI
- monitoring the performance of a particular KPI
- progress in time of a particular KPI
- analysing trends in terms of KPIs for a particular employee, for a particular period
Maps appear in both the administration panel and the mobile app.
Maps in the panel provide the visual presentation of selected
objects (e.g. customers), what makes identifying blank spots
significantly easier. Maps available within the mobile app direct
sales reps to customers using the most efficient route.
- customers meeting specified criteria (e.g. category, network) are presented on a map
- verifying business relations between a customer and a particular sales rep, what facilitates the management of an area sales network
- comparison between the route scheduled and the route completed by an employee for the purpose of verifying its optimisation
The implementation of GPS in the system concentrates on two
primary areas: geocoding of customers and verifying the
location of employees when they perform their business duties. .
- defining GPS coordinates for a particular customer
- saving GPS coordinates for tasks and activites performed
- measuring the actual distance of a sales rep from a customer's location while registering tasks for this customer
- using GPS coordinates to present the location of customers and employees on a map
The system allows users to plan and manage all business-relevant
tasks, including: visits, orders and other sales-related activities,
such as office work, participation in fairs.
- task planning on the basis of the employee's calendar
- managing access to particular types of tasks for employees
- configuring the scope of activities assigned to each type of a task
- defining obligatory tasks
The system offers access to a vast array of customisable reports which
allow for an in-depth analysis of the gathered business data.
- division of reports by topics
- individual parameters for each report
- data export to MS Excel or HTML
- distribution of reports via e-mail to selected users
- some reports available on the mobile device
- BI analytics on demand
Orders are one of the most frequently conducted sales activites.
Due to their repetitive character the system needs to depict top
ergonomy coupled with the support of additional sales-related features.
- making orders during a visit as well as via phone
- defining key logistics parameters of an order
- product listings, must-have lists etc. available within an order
- modifying prices, discounts, units of measure for ordered items
- special visual presentation of the selected items (e.g. new products)
- access to special offers from the level of orders
- defining order types
- managing buffers and shipping options
- electronic distribution of orders via e-mail, fax, other integration mechanisms
Visits are one of the most heavily exploited modules within the
mobile system which meets the needs of various branches,
services, products. That is why, the module depicts extraordinary
capabilities as far as its flexibility is concerned.
- configuring the scope of activities performed during a visit, depending on the sales channel, customer type and employee type
- conducting a visit in steps
- presenting the status of a visit and its timing
- manager approves visits scheduled by a sales rep
Special offers addressed to business partners are an indispensible element
of everyday operations aimed at outperforming the market competition.
The mobile system provides all-round support in the process of conducting
promo actions, including their preparation, targeting the right
customers and summerising their performance.
- defining various types of special offers through the panel (option available to admins)
- handling different algorithms depending on the conditions of calculation
- defining the target group of a given special offer (multiple criteria)
- automatic verification whether a customer qualifies for a special offer; granting bonuses during a customer visit
Checking the availability of goods on the market is a must-have stage in the
process of releasing a new product or conducting sales in the modern channel.
The module facilitates monitoring the terms of cooperation with chain
stores with regards to maintaining proper stock levels of particular products.
- availability check of products including listings
- showing the development of numeric distribution (progress in time)
- identifying shortages in the POS quickly
- analysing the efficiency of intermediate distribution
Boosting sales with promo materials is a common practice these days.
Depending on the adopted customer policy, these include various gifts
and freebies given to customers in return for the participation in a special offer,
but also as a token of appreciation for an extraordinarily big order or
as a product sample. Promo materials serve to maintain good relations
with business partners.
- managing the stock card of promotional items
- allocating certain number of promotional materials to an employee
- registering distributed promotional materials during visits to customers
Polls are the core means of uncovering market trends. Thanks to the flexibility
of questionnaire forms coupled with the possibility of using multiple answer types, users can conduct polls on any convenient topic e.g. sales potential of a customer, competition overview.
- built-in poll generator
- variable model of polls
- configuring various answer types to questions
The module is used by area sales representatives to register faulty
and expired products that should be collected from a customer.
- selecting the supplier of a returned product
- selecting a returned product and its quantity
- defining the reason for a return
- defining the day of a return collection and the space needed to transport the returned goods
Provided that business data is exchanged with an external ERP system,
the mobile solution can be used to manage payments with business partners.
Having an up-to-date list of terminated invoices, a sales rep can
collect debts during a visit to a customer.
- preview of terminated invoices
- registering a debt repayment - payment in cash (cash receipt)
- registering partial debt repayment: the most terminated invoice/the most valuable invoice
The register of all expenses incurred by the staff guarantees an insightful
control of spendings of the whole team as well as individual sales reps.
The mobile solution offers the possibility of registering costs by type
together with basic information about the document connected with
a given expense.
- configuring any cost type (fuel, office supplies, representation expenditures)
- employees can register costs on the mobile device
- configuring obligatory fields of the cost registration form
- analysing expenses generated by employees by types
Merchandising stands for the verification of shelf layout standards.
Thanks to the merchandising module an employee can adjust the shelf
layout of visited stores to the company's regulations and instantly
report about the final visual display to a manager with a photo.
- overview of visual display at stores
- describing the undertaken merchandising activities
- reporting the completed merchandising activities with a photo
Integration with External IT Systems
The data interchange between the mobile system and other IT solutions
used by a customer is a common practice since it offers full consistency
and synchronisation of data in all the company's processes.
- recommended integration formats
- compatibility with any format
- compatibility with any communication channel
- security of data transmission and storage guaranteed
Modules, Roles, Permissions
Modules, roles and permissions define the rules of access to certain
system features and the range of data presented to users.
- parametrisation of features available to a company
- defining roles and permissions
- assigning roles to the system users