- The Infinite website infinite-b2b.ae together with its subdomains (collectively, the “Site”) comprise the sole property of Infinite Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, 20-209 Lublin, ul. Projektowa 1.
- Infinite Sp. z o.o. is the Administrator of the Site.
- The Site infinite-b2b.ae contains information about products and services offered by Infinite Sp. z o.o.
- Infinite Sp. z o.o. implements all applicable measures for the protection of personal data and privacy.
- Every effort is taken to provide the latest, updated content, yet the Administrator of the site is not liable for any inconsistencies or delays.
- Infinite Sp. z o.o. utilizes the so-called cookies to authenticate and enhance the use of the Site. Cookies are defined as small pieces of textual information sent by the www server and saved by the User’s browser. Cookies usually contains the name of the server it was sent from, the time of storing them on Users devices and a unique number.
- Cookies are applied by the majority of websites to improve the operation of a site, including:
- creating individual content viewing statistics
- personalisation of services provided via the Site
- maintaining users’ sessions
- authentication of website users
- providing website users with personalised advertising content.
Cookie files are not used to process or store personal data, cookie files do not enable to identify a user directly, cookie files do not apply any configuration changes to a browser or an end-device. The user can change the browser settings with regard to cookies at one’s own discretion and can deactivate cookies at any time by modify the browser settings. However, this may cause lack of or inappropriate display of the majority of websites.
In some cases, it is possible to set your browser settings in such a manner that a user is each time asked about the consent to use cookie files. This offers a website user more control over cookie files, yet can make the browser operation slower.
- Using our newsletter is possible upon filling in your e-mail and name via the form published on the Site.
- By clicking „Sign up”in the e-mail message with a question about the consent to add a user to Infinite Sp. z o.o. newsletter is equal to adding a user to the mailing database.
- By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to to receive commercial messages by electronic means, as defined in the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means, from Infinite Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin (20-209), Projektowa 1 or from other entities acting on behalf of Infinite Sp. z o.o.
- Infinite Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, Projektowa 1, is the data controller.
- Our newsletter is a free-of-charge service which presumes that you will receive information about IT novelties and our services.
- You have the right to have your e-mail address removed from the mailing database using the unsubscribe like available in each newsletter you receive.
- Infinite Sp. z o.o. does not share e-mail addresses with any third parties.
Infinite sp. z o.o. does not sell personal data of its website users.
While using the site of Infinite Sp. z o.o. you may be asked to fill in some your personal data (contact form, e-mail). Please note that providing your personal data is voluntary.
We would like to inform you about the methods and purposes of your personal data processing as well your rights as the data subject, as defined in the Article 13.1 and 13.2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union of 2016, L 119), hereinafter referred to as GDPR:
- Infinite Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin (20-209), Projektowa 1, is the controller of your personal data.
- Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Sharing information with you covering Infinite Sp. z o.o. offer, distributing commercial messages, including a newsletter,
- Conducting marketing activities, including direct marketing undertaken by the data controller,
- Replying to applications and letters.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data includes:
- Your consent to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The fact of withdrawing the consent does not influence the rightfulness of your personal data processing undertaken before the very consent was withdrawn.
- The necessity of performing the legal obligations by the data controller,
- The necessity of performing the legitimate interests of a controller, e.g. replying to your letter or application.
- Your personal data can be transferred to other entities:
- Subcontractors, i.e. other entities, which we use while processing your personal data – e.g. IT providers, marketing agencies – the said entities process your personal data drawing on the agreement concluded with us and only within our official orders.
- Entities within our capital group.
- Entities or authorities entitled by law.
- Your personal data essential to performing the aforementioned purposes will be used for the following period of time:
- Until you withdraw your consent;
- For the period of time when the legitimate interests of a controller are carried out.
- Your personal data will not be processed in the automated manner, including data profiling.
- Submitting your personal data is voluntary, yet essential to receive information about Infinite Sp. z o.o. offer, receive commercial messages, including a newsletter and marketing activities, including direct marketing activities undertaken by the data controller.
- With regards to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to correct your personal data;
- the right to have your personal data removed when processed illegitimately;
- the right to limit the scope of your personal data processing;
- the right to express objection to the processing of your personal data due to your extraordinary situation – when your personal data is processed drawing on the legitimate interests of a controller;
- the right to move your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us. The right to move your personal data covers only data which we process on the basis of your expressed consent.
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authorities – Chairman of the Data Protection Office – when you think that the processing of your personal data breaches the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation.